Sax Chill - 27 Songs Taking You To a Place of Worshipful Rest

Disco 1
01. The Spirit Of The Sovereign Lord 02. As The Deer Pants 03. Jesus We Enthrone You 04. There Is A Redeemer 05. We're Looking To Your Promise (Send Revival Start With Me) 06. All The Way My Saviour Leads Me 07. Great Is The Lord And Most Worthy Of Praise 08. Jesus You Took Up My Infirmity 09. Beautiful Lord Wonderful Saviour (The Potter's Hand) 10. And I Praise Your Name (You Are The Mighty King) 11. Abba Father 12. You're The God Of All The Earth (A love-Song Melody) 13. Can I Ascend (I'm Coming Up The Mountain) 14. Draw Me Closer Disco 2 01. You Make Your Face To Shine On Me (And That My Soul Knows Very Well) 02. Your Voice Has Stilled The Raging Storms (Beauty Of Your Peace) 03. Sweet Surrender 04. There Is A Place 05. Saviour I Must Sing (Saviour Of The World) 06. I Shall Not Want 07. Welcomed In To The Courts (Facedown) 08. You Chose The Cross (Lost In Wonder) 09. In You Alone (My Maker And My King) 10. Lead Us Heavenly Father Lead Us 11. How Deep The Father's Love For Us 12. I Am Strong 13. Worthy You Are Worthy